RSM is a leading provider of audit, tax and consulting services to public and private sector clients. The firm operates internationally with 3,500 partners and staff in the UK and access to more than 41,400 people in over 120 countries across the RSM network.
RSM Consulting is a dedicated team with staff in Belfast, Cambridge Manchester & London, focused on Research, Evaluation and Data Analysis. Work is growing significantly, with recent wins of varying sizes from £30k to £2M jobs. This presents exciting career opportunities for experienced Consultants/Managers to join a team of professionals focused on working together to deliver real value to clients. RSM has a strong focus on flexible working, and we are open in terms of where the ideal candidate would be based.
Overall job purpose
We require motivated, self-aware and entrepreneurial individuals, with an appetite to solve problems and provide new solutions to our clients. The impact of our work is wide-reaching evidenced through how we influence better policy-making and evaluation, support promoting investment in new businesses and trade across the UK, and seek to improve public services, healthcare and education.
Your new role within our team will be to work alongside some of most experienced Senior Consultants and Directors to support the delivery of economic and policy research, strategy development, and evaluations across a wide range of policy areas. We are specifically searching for candidates with experience in the health and/or social care sectors, to support research and evaluation in a diverse range of policy areas across the NHS, local government/ social care and healthcare policy arena.
Your day-to-day role will consist of:
- Researching and exploring new trends and direction in Government policy
- Accessing and extrapolating new findings from national and regional policy datasets
- Conducting quantitative and qualitative data analysis, reporting and visualisation
- Liaising with clients on a daily basis to support their requirements
- Leading project planning and delivery
- Undertaking stakeholder consultations, workshops and focus groups
- Supporting the business in identifying and winning new work opportunities, including writing proposals and research methodologies
- Undertaking structured and dedicated training to support your technical, business and personal skills development
With this role, we offer:
- An opportunity to learn and contribute to the firm and national policy
- Ongoing structured training to meet your needs and sharpen your quantitative and qualitative skills
- A chance to be part of a growing team, committed to shared learning, success and winning as a team
- The opportunity to work with a wide range of high-profile clients across a number of sectors
- From Day 1, you will be on a career path within the firm which actively rewards, promotes, and develops its best performing staff
- A competitive salary, with bonuses for strong performance
- An comprehensive range of additional lifestyle choices, including buying/selling holidays, CycleToWork, and SmartTech and GymFlex schemes
- A flexible and generous holiday entitlement
- We expect that you will hold a 2:1 Honours Degree (or above) in Economics, Business, Statistics, Humanities & Social Sciences, or similar
- For the Consultant role, some level of experience is required. For the Senior Consultant grade we require more significant relevant experience
- A high-level of attention to detail, and strong organisational skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, including Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to write clear and concise reports
- Motivated, and able to meet clear deadlines in a client-focused environment
- Previous research, policy or consulting experience for the Senior Consultant level
- A post-graduate qualification in Economics, Business, Statistics, Humanities & Social Sciences, or Research Methods (or similar)
- Experience in data analytics/statistical techniques (e.g. SPSS/R/Tableau), and/or data visualisation (Alteryx/PowerBI)
- Previous research, policy or consulting experience for the Consultant level
- Data Analysis
- economic consulting
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'