This award-winning agency based in Central Manchester is looking for a highly skilled and enthusiastic Econometric Analyst to join their team of experts!
Our client is an award-winning media agency which prides themselves on their passion to deliver and innovative thinking. The company boasts an impressive list of clients and is based in the heart of Manchester, making it easily accessible via public transport. They are now looking for an experienced individual to join them as an Econometric Analyst! The successful candidate will enjoy a range of benefits including a relaxed working environment, flexible working hours, regular staff social events, private health insurance and a generous holiday allowance!
As part of a small and experienced insight team, the Econometric Analyst will be responsible for supporting their clients in order to ensure they made the best possible decision through the understanding gained from building detailed econometric models. You will report into the Head of Insight but will also work closely with the Customer Success Manager. The successful candidate will also be accountable for managing the whole product lifecycle, from engaging with clients at discovery meetings to creating robust data preparation, modelling and post modelling analysis. The Econometric Analysts natural curiosity will inspire confidence with clients and their ability to explain technical concepts to a lay audience will ensure recommendations are implemented.
The Key Responsibilities of the Econometric Analyst:
- Building and managing econometric models; taking control of the entire process from data collection to delivery to stakeholders;
- Ensuring that models are robust, insightful, useful and effective;
- A/B testing hypotheses to ensure marketing spend is optimised;
- Creating visually appealing and insightful presentations that share information in an efficient manner;
- Turning econometric models into actionable insights;
- Ensuring stakeholders understand and are engaged with the process. You’ll be comfortable engaging in robust discussion about your assumptions;
- Ensuring that the models are utilised appropriately and effectively by clients;
- Understanding specific client needs;
- Working with other members of the insight team to develop modelling capability to improve efficiency and quality of output; and
- Liaising with stakeholders to determine needs and opportunities.
The Perfect Candidate:
- An excellent applied knowledge of econometrics and its application to media effectiveness
- Familiar with a range of data sets and industry tools, specifically EViews, SAS, SPSS, SQL, Hadoop and Spark for handling large datasets
- Previous experience in a commercial analytical role, ideally agency-side or within a client-side marketing effectiveness team
- Educated to degree level, with a numerical subject or equivalent
- A pro-active, driven, highly analytical individual
- Strong oral and written skills with the ability to explain complex concepts in an easily understandable format
- The ability to manage your time efficiently and effectively
This is a wonderful opportunity work for a leading media agency right in the heart of Manchester City Centre! For more information on this exciting new role, call us today on or apply online today!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'