Since our launch back in 1982 we have taken the sports retail world by storm. With over 500 stores both at home here in the UK and in over 19 European countries as well as a full multi-channel retail website - we are still growing. At we pride ourselves on progression and development of our staff and many of our staff at Head Office have joined us from other areas of the business and have been here for a number of years. In the current retail world that’s quite unique and we invite you to be a part of it.
We have a really exciting opportunity within our E-Commerce Team for a Site Manager
We now require a truly exceptional, driven and proven Site Manager to help take us to our next level. As part of the wider Ecommerce team, you’ll be overseeing the activity for several websites in the SportsDirect Group. Working alongside others, you will be responsible for coordinating what emails should be sent, what content needs to be generated and which channels should be focused on. You’ll need to understand your audiences for each site and cater to them accordingly to maximise the success of your sites and really make a difference.
Key Aspects of the Role:
- To maximise the sales & profit potential of the ecommerce department through several of our websites
- Confident in overseeing and coordinating all elements of ecommerce, including SEO, PPC, Email Marketing, Affiliates and social media within a team environment
- Plan and deliver promotional activity in line with the company’s targets, maximising the seasonal opportunities that arise with our product offering
- Report weekly / monthly on trading activities, provide business reports and detailed analysis on key metrics
- Ensure each website has a suitable tone of voice for its customers and that all customer facing content is aligned
Essential knowledge and experience:
- Excels at working within a team whilst managing their own workload efficiently
- Knowledge of SEO, PPC, Email Marketing, Affiliates and social media
- Experience of working with Google Analytics Premium
- Experience of MS Office – Word, Excel etc.
- Commercial, dynamic and used to a fast paced environment
- Strong communication skills
- Good organisational skills
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"