Are you experienced in Online Merchandising and looking for a new challenge?
If so, we might have the perfect opportunity for you!
Here at Signet Jewelers we’re the name behind luxury retail jewelry brands H.Samuel, Ernest Jones and Leslie Davis. We’re looking for a highly analytical and commercially aware eComm Trading Operations Lead to manage the day-to-day operations of the team and drive online success for Ernest Jones! (Website: www.ernestjones.co.uk )
Reporting in to our Ernest Jones eCommerce Trading Manager you’ll lead 2 other team members (an eCommerce Producer and an eCommerce Visual Merchandiser) and work collaboratively with the Ernest Jones Buying, Merchandising and Creative teams to ensure tactical eCommerce changes are implemented on our website.
Responsibilities will include:
- Managing the day-to-day running of the team
- Managing the Ernest Jones eCommerce site on a day-to-day basis including the marketing, trade marketing and eCommerce schedules
- Project managing the master content for online
- Managing online merchandising ensuring that product list pages display the appropriate products
- Ensuring that web copy is current and accurate
- Implement SEO best practice from external agency recommendations
- Ensuring the customer journey is as clear as possible, analysing customer data and identifying improvements
- Owning the onsite analytics accuracy and reporting framework
- KPI sales, conversion, ATV, SEO, launch timing and accuracy
Suitable applicants will be experienced in the following:
- Demonstrable working knowledge of merchandising processes, procedures & systems
- Excellent commercial awareness with a sales focus to maximise conversion and cross-selling
- Proven analytical and problem solving skills
- Proven aptitude for systems – Good working knowledge of Business Objects, Oracle databases and MS Excel (pivot tables, v-lookups and SUMIF statements)
- Experience with Content Management Systems (CMS) or Product Information Management (PIM) systems
- Experience with analytics systems: eg, Adobe Omniture
- Experience with multi-variant testing tools: eg, Oracle Maxymiser
- Experienced in HTML coding
- Proven people management skills
You'll almost certainly have seen one of our stores – a familiar sight on the UK high street with over 500 stores throughout the country. We’re the organisation responsible for popular jewellery brands H.Samuel, Ernest Jones and Leslie Davis. Signet is the world’s largest specialty retail jeweller by sales, with stores in the US, UK, Republic of Ireland and Channel Islands.
At Signet, in return for your dedication and experience, we offer not only a competitive salary but also all the benefits and career progression opportunities you would expect from a large retail company. This includes great benefits and profit related bonus, an excellent staff discount from day one, superb learning & development and promotional opportunities that will help you maximise your potential and much more!
Apply now without delay!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job