Central Employment are working in partership with consumer focussed organisation with strong national reach, with strong international growth plans. They have a new requirement for an eCommerce Trading Manager, working alongside a talented team of eCommerce and digital marketing specialists.
You will be primarily responsible for driving online growth within the UK, by email marketing, site creative, on-site promos/loyalty campaigns and digital performance channel. You will work within the Ecommerce team and alongside the Merchandising team to manage the day-to-day trading of the website, whilst also being accountable for developing and executing a long-term commercial strategy to maximize online sales and profitability.
- Report and monitor sales, key metrics and promotions in weekly trade meetings.
- Work closely with the ecommerce manager and team on the long-term trading strategy.
- Providing both long- and short-term sales forecasts for all ecommerce channels that are driven by budgeted acquisition and marketing strategies.
- Manage the planning and reporting of all key promotional activity, and work alongside the ecommerce team in the delivery and execution.
- Manage all online and digital promotional activity
- Actively provide the Warehouse team with order and unit forecasts to ensure the correct allocation of resource during promotional periods.
- Work with the Merchandising team to drive stock efficiency across all channels by monitoring the ecommerce stock holding and availability.
- Together with the Buying and Merchandising teams create online opportunities and tailor packages to the different sites drawing upon trading and sales analysis.
- Analyse trading patterns and understand the sales curve, reporting findings and identifying opportunities to further maximize online sales and profitability.
- Work with the Senior Ecommerce Manager to ensure that the product/range/trading strategies are supported by the digital marketing strategy for all trafficked channels - including SEO, PPC, Affiliates, retargeting and social advertising.
- Work with the Content team to optimise the website customer experience/ journey, feeding into decisions on content and layout across the site (e.g. homepage, navigation, PDP)
- Work closely with the Ecommerce Production team to ensure all product launch dates are achieved.
- Collaborate with CRM specialist, feeding into the CRM strategy, email planning, segmentation and personalisation from a stock and product perspective.
- Brief on-site merchandising recommendations to the Production team, driving cross-/up-sell to increase UPO and AOV, and review analysis of impact.
The successful Ecommerce Trading Manager will have the following demonstrable skills and experiences:
- Experience of a similar role ecommerce or marketing management role
- Being from a FMCG or ecommerce background would be advantageous
- Analytical and numerical with strong reporting skills
- Communication & influencing acumen
- Strong attention to detail
- Highly organised to ensure the smooth running of all daily operations.
- Highly commercial commercially
- Drive, enthusiasm and passion for the brand
- Able to bring new ideas to the table and not afraid to challenge the status quo
- Email Marketing
- Marketing Management
- Trade Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
Not quite what you are looking for? Try these similar searches
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'