Are you an eCommerce professional looking for a new challenge?
Do you enjoy a fun and collaborative workplace?
Want to work for a well-known online fashion brand?
Zachary Daniels are partnered with a multichannel clothing and accessories retailer who happen to be a leading brand in their field. They are consistently voted one of the best companies to work for and work in partnership with some of the world's biggest brands.
As the eCommerce Trading Manager you will be responsible for the overall trading, traffic, customer retention and implementation of the marketing plan for online.
About the role:
- Develop great relationships cross functionally, including Buying, Merchandising and Marketing, to deliver a strong trading plan
- Work hand in hand with the Digital Marketing team to help them achieve their relevant KPIs
- Ensure that product launches, promotions and content are timely, accurate and delivering on agreed KPIs.
- Manage the relationship with third party suppliers ensuring efficient spend and sales growth.
- Plan International promotional activity across the relevant site languages.
- Manage stock availability with B&M to ensure marketing activity is concentrated on identified areas.
- Work with B&M to support margin improvement targets.
- Contribute to the CRM roadmap for existing customers that optimise their lifetime value.
- Develop testing roadmap and user testing with UX/CRO.
- Help produce the consolidated budgets and new phasing forecasting alongside the Marketing Director.
- Accurately forecast weekly sales through historic data/marketing plan
- Managing of marketplaces - Amazon, eBay, Partnerships
- A minimum of 5 years experience in an e-commerce trading role
- A passion for fashion
- A great communicator with the ability to quickly build and maintain relationships
- High attention to detail producing quality work
- Results orientated
If you're keen to hear more about the opportunity with is exclusive to Zachary Daniels lease get your application in today!
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'