Are you looking for an exciting role as an Ecommerce Trading Executive inside a fantastic online accessorises retailer? The company you will be working for has an incredible online presence and includes multiple brands in their portfolio. You will be responsible for the content of their website, always aiming to enhance and optimise their website performance.
As the Ecommerce Trading Executive, you will be required to ensure the completion of all activities and the delivery of the sales plan.
Ecommerce Trading Executive for an online accessories retailer, whose responsibilities include;
- Team Managment.
- Working closely with the digital team to ensure the smooth running of all online daily activities.
- Day to day running of the website and coordination of the online merchandising.
- KPI sales, Conversion and launch timing and accuracy.
About you …
- Knowledge of HTML coding.
- Team Managment experience.
- Excellent organisation and verbal & written communication skills.
- Analytical and problem solving skills.
- Experience as an Ecommerce Coordinator or Assistant.
This organisation has a portfolio of household names in the fashion accessories sector. They are an exciting online retailer that offer an exciting environment and great career opportunities. based just outside of London, this is a great company to build a career in ecommerce.Perks…
Excellent benefits and discounts as well as continuous growth and success.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job