Rocking Zebra Recruitment- Marketing jobs in Swindon and Oxford
Upto £22,000 DOE
Rocking Zebra Recruitment is looking for an Ecommerce Assistant to join an established organisation based on the edge of Abingdon.
Joining within a newly created position, the Ecommerce Assistant will play a pivotal role in assisting and contributing to a number of websites across three key brands. You will ensure that all sites are trading effectively whilst monitoring the daily operation and functionality, keeping the customer journey at the forefront of your mind.
This is a fantastic opportunity to kick start your Marketing career! Working within a small close knit team you will gain invaluable knowledge and as the business continues to grow and develop this role will be a door opener for future role development- you won’t be held back!
We are keen to speak with recent Marketing or related Graduates who are looking to delve into the fascinating and forever changing world of Ecommerce and Online Trading.
- Updating content, product information, promotions, etc.
- Uploading content to the website
- Adding and removing products and categories as and when required
- Responsible for completing site checks to ensure correct category and product placement to maximise conversion rates
- Monitoring expired pages, codes and product information
- Regular analysis of sales and visitor statistics
- Monitoring and analysing data with Google analytics
- Supporting customer services through channels such as social media
- Daily sales and assistance with monthly overview reporting
- Monitor competitor behaviour and collate results
To be considered for this role;
- Advantageous if experienced in a similar role
- Intermediate level of MS Excel and a confident IT systems and software user
- Experience in updating web using Content Management Systems or can display a confident use of systems/portals of an equivalent nature
- Knowledge of Google Analytics and/or Google AdWords
- Able to multi task and prioritise busy workload
- Strong attention to detail and analytical skills
- You will be bright, bubbly and communicative
- Confident communicator across multiple levels, a team player
Due to the rural office location, your own transport will be required.
Is this you? If so, please send your CV today!
If you feel that this is you then please call the Rocking Zebra Recruitment Team today or send your CV to us.
Rocking Zebra want to offer you the best service possible and we urge you to follow up your application with a phone call to discuss why you believe you are a best fit for the role. We will endeavour to respond to your call and application within 3 days however if you have not heard from us in that time you have not been successful for this opportunity. Do not give up keep your eye on our website for other suitable roles. Good Luck!
- Digital Marketing
- Retail Marketing
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"