Online/ Ecommerce/ Marketplace Trader - eBay/Amazon
Online/ Ecommerce/ Marketplace Trader - Retail/eBay/Amazon
We are looking for an experienced Online/ Ecommerce/ Marketplace Trader to take ownership of our clients categories on marketplaces such as eBay and Amazon.
The Online/ Ecommerce/ Marketplace Trader will maximise sales by using the visual merchandising, analytical and trading skills.
Experienced, or Qualified, in Google Analytics.
You will have a passion for ecommerce and be able to deliver trading strategies for your categories.
You will understand and utilise the insight from the Analytics/ Merchandising team along with the marketplace data with the creative needs of the brand, products and markets to deliver a strategy that helps to achieve KPIs, sales, productivity, and profit.
Key skills and experience:
- Online trading
- Marketplaces - eBay/Amazon
- Passionate about ecommerce
- Google Analytics
- Coaching and leadership skills
- Previous experience of managing marketplace channels
- Able to prioritise regularly and efficiently
- Able to manage different types of products
- Good Excel skills
- Strong communicator
- Organised with good time management skills
- Ability to adapt in a fast paced environment
- A 'can do’ attitude
- Strong Analytical skills
- Problem solving skills
- Visual Merchandising
- Trading Strategies
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"