Ecommerce Trader - Ecommerce/eBay/Amazon
We are looking for an experienced Online Marketplace Trader to take ownership of our client categories on marketplace such as eBay and Amazon.
The Marketplace Trader will maximise sales by using their visual merchandising, analytical (Google Analytics) and trading skills.
You will have a passion for ecommerce and be able to deliver trading strategies for your categories.
You will understand and utilise the insight from the Analytics/ Merchandising team along with the marketplace data with the creative needs of the brand, products and markets to deliver a strategy that helps to achieve KPIs, sales, productivity, and profit.
Our client offers excellent working conditions and career prospects. This is a very exciting time to join as they continue with growth and expansion.
Key skills and experience:
- Online trading
- Marketplaces - eBay/Amazon
- Passionate about ecommerce
- Google Analytics
- Coaching and leadership skills
- Previous experience of managing marketplace channels
- Able to prioritise regularly and efficiently
- Able to manage different types of products
- Good Excel skills
- Strong communicator
- Organised with good time management skills
- Ability to adapt in a fast paced environment
- A 'can do’ attitude
- Strong Analytical skills
- Problem solving skills
- Visual Merchandising
- Trading Strategies