You will be working for a Top 100 global forwarder, with 150 offices in 80 countries, providing access to 5,000 logistics professionals worldwide. We leverage enthusiasm, experience and resources to reduce costs, improve product availability and increase responsiveness throughout our client’s global supply chains.
The Web department is responsible for sending orders out to all of our client's web customers in a timely manner and ensuring standards are kept high whilst still working towards KPI’s
The main duties are as follows:
- Ensure Smooth Running of day to day jobs in warehouse.
- Making sure orders are picked/checked/processed and loaded on time.
- Managing Staff - Make sure all MIQ policies are being followed.
- Ensure H&S policies are followed at all times.
- Working with the team problem solving and thinking of new ways to improve department.
- Lead team to ensure daily KPI targets are met.
- Liaise with E-Commerce Coordinator to inform of any issues throughout the day.
- The role will require some overtime.
Experience and skills
- Effective communicator with excellent interpersonal skills.
- Customer focused.
- Excellent planning and organisational skills.
- Ability to work within a team or using own initiative.
Note: This job will be based in the Warehouse.
- Interpersonal Skills
- Organisational Skills
- Active Team Player
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job