£65k-£75k + options
Talentedge have been retained by a rapidly expanding e-Commerce start up on a crucial, early stage hire within their finance team. Following two successful seed investment rounds and a recent Series A, this is a very exciting time to join the business.
As Financial Controller, working closely with the CFO, your remit will be to build a best in class finance function, able to support a high-growth tech start-up. A key area of focus will be supporting the C-level team on strategic planning, scenario building and future investment raising. Key responsibilities will include;
• Set up of internal reporting/FP&A/statutory/commercial/transactional controls
• Preparing board papers and monthly investor packs
• Provide commercial and strategic support to the board, driving improved initiatives
• Financial modelling to support CFO on future investment rounds
• Financial/marketing/commercial KPI reporting and dash board preparation
• Management of day to day finance function, including initially transactional elements
• Qualified accountant
• Ecommerce/Retail experience, start up preferred
• You must have the ability to adapt communication style to different people at all levels within the business with varying personalities
• Strong IT skills - modelling and macros level
• Passionate about tech start ups
Our client is able to offer all the benefits of working within a leading tech start-up including a broad, challenging & diverse role, excellent working environment, strong team culture and an impressive and ambitious leadership team.