Drawing on your passion for eCommerce, you'll explore what our customers want, how they behave online and what gets them clicking.
It's about challenging how and why we do things, and using what you learn to make every part of our business better. Essentially, you'll be our eCommerce expert – full of helpful advice and guidance.
We do things our own way at Aldi. But whatever we're doing, we must be getting it right. With a wave of impressive sales figures behind us, we're opening new stores at lightning speed. And we're giving customers even more ways to shop at Aldi with our online store.
We are currently based in Tamworth whilst our Head Office in Atherstone gets a makeover, but the plan is to move back once the building is fully geared up to cope with our growth.
Salary - £31,135 rising to £45,060 plus benefits and travel bonus
We have an exciting opportunity for a Social Marketing Product Owner to join our Global Business Coordination department, at our Head Office in Tamworth. You will be part of a hugely ambitious technology programme and will work with a great agile team delivering marketing applications.
You will work with the Product Manager - Marketing. The ideal candidate will have an in depth understanding of the role social marketing/media has to play in retail, and a strong knowledge of social media channels, including paid campaign execution. A background in social media marketing and the flexibility to respond to the changing needs of the business is requirement of any candidate.
You will be responsible for owning the product backlog. You will be responsible for understanding the business goals and subsequently driving success by delivering projects within the proposed deadlines and budget. You will be responsible for ensuring that the products and services being built are suitable for the end users.
As this role is part of a global team, there will be significant travel for the first 6-8 months of this role. You will be expected to travel 3 out of 4 weeks per month.
This a full time permanent role.
• Decompose product features from the roadmap/program backlog into matured and estimated user stories with acceptance criteria that can be achieved in a single sprint.
• Own the end-to-end of Product enhancements, including design dependencies with other teams
• Manage and prioritise product deliverables for delivery team
• Providing subject-matter-expert support during training and cutover activities
• Collaborate with relevant subject matter experts
• Identify gaps in systems and propose solutions
• Maintain alignment between the product development and business objectives
• Understand how data is structured and how it feeds into reporting data models
• Lead the process to gather assets for import into the DAM system
• Delivering and collecting product metrics
• Defining sprint goals
• Strong knowledge in Social Media Channels, including paid campaign execution
• Strong project management skills and able to drive agile ways of working
• Good communicator and facilitator of workshops
• Deep understanding of technical aspects of the project and ability to create clear team backlog items on sometimes conflicting / unclear requirements.
• Experience working with cross functional teams
• Excellent stakeholder communication
• A strong knowledge of Microsoft Office and Atlassian systems
• Ability to quickly understand new software
• Excellent communication skills in English, written and spoken and able to demonstrate the ability to write clear, well thought through and concise user stories.
• Capable of building trust and relationships at all levels
• Ability to effectively prioritise and execute tasks while under pressure
• Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
• Educated to degree level (or equivalent)
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'