Ecommerce Senior NAM
- Extremely successful sales and marketing organisation operating within the consumer goods, retail, FMCG arena
- Exceptionally people focused with clear strategy for growth
- Fantastic culture and environment that is always innovating and adapting to the changing market
- Leadership role managing the key relationship with key retailers and brands to drive growth and success through retail activation
- The role is home/South Based
- The successful Ecommerce Senior NAM must have demonstrable experience of using insight to understand and champion business needs to drive revenue growth
- Ecommerce Senior NAM will manage the relationships with leading brands through retail activation strategies to drive consumer engagement and sales and profitability.
- AsEcommerce Senior NAM you will build long lasting senior client relationships that will generate new opportunities and revenue. You will be able to demonstrate responsibility for client/customer growth and strategy.
- Leading a team of 2 you will be at the forefront of the latest consumer trends and retailer and consumer insights are at the heart of both your thinking and solutions
- Having fantastic end to end understanding of retail awareness you will develop and deliver a strategy that exceeds expectations.
- You will be currently working within a commercial role within FMCG brand and is essential that you have managed ecommerce relationships and have a good understanding of retail activation.
- You will have a proven track record of successfully managing strategic relationships and working within matrix structures to deliver strategy
- For the Ecommerce Senior NAM it is essential that you have excellent communication skills and can inspire a the team to deliver targeted sales and objectives
- You will be highly personable, credible and flexible and be able to engage internal and external stakeholders
- As an individual the Ecommerce Senior NAM will be a self-starter, with the tenacity and drive to deliver results. You will possess credibility, gravitas and excellent influencing skills and ensure the customer is at the center of all decision making and will possess excellent customer facing skills.
- With full P&L accountability this role is a key leadership role within the business, if you have ambition to succeed and progress then please apply for this role
Benefits & details:
- Excellent package including £65k base salary, company car, bonus and benefits
- Role is split between South and home based
- Fantastic welcoming culture with focus on personal development
- Growing organisation with future opportunities
Please send your CV using the form on this page, quoting reference 1/15921/7. Confidentiality assured.
Whilst we would like to respond to all our on-line applicants, regrettably we are unable to do so due to the high volumes we receive. If you do not hear back within 14 days unfortunately the relevant consultant has decided not to progress with your application. For alternative opportunities please search our vacancies on our website.
- National Accounts
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'