Type: Graduate Internship - 12 months
Salary: £15,000 per annum
Start Date: December 2019
Hours: Full time (Mon - Fri)
A national tourism agency promoting Britain worldwide and developing its visitor economy. To assist the Online Shop Operations Manager on the day to day tasks, and support the online shop team in order to maximise revenue by providing the best possible ecommerce operation and online/offline customer service.
* To deal promptly and helpfully with customer emails plus inbound and outbound calls in English and German
* To process refunds when applicable
* To monitor the online shops for issues which might deter customers from buying and to suggest ways of combating these issues
* Upsell to customers and retain revenue wherever possible in line with our store terms and conditions
Shop Management & Reports:
* To maximise the commercial potential of the shops & merchandising to drive sales
* To translate and update shop content
* E-Commerce research & report writing
* To manage shop categories
* To become au fait with all aspects of the e-commerce platform and to suggest enhancements to the system
* To carry out daily quality checks and to identify and raise any on-site errors or bugs alongside daily and post deployment site checks
* Contribute to the work of the team as required, data entry and checking, problem solving, producing reports and presentations, special requests, etc..
* Flexibility and willingness to support managers and team with cover and ad hock tasks including but not limited to; Covering other team member during annual leave when requested, competitor analysis, updating reporting spreadsheets
* Should be a Graduate
* Excellent written and spoken English is essential
* Excellent written and spoken in GERMAN
* Excellent organisational skills and ability to prioritise
* Excellent Microsoft Office proficiency
* Willingness to learn new skills
* Customer service experience and the ability to deal with difficult customers
* Sales focused and confident speak with customers over the phone and looking for upselling opportunities
* Knowledge of e-commerce desirable
* Knowledge of tourism in Britain desirable
* The ability to write and translate content applying cultural intelligence is required
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'