Job Title: Ecommerce Sales Executive
Salary: £16,000 - £19,000 (£25-£27k OTE) Dependent on Experience + Monthly Performance Bonus
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
The Company have been trading since 2007 and are a leading provider of gate automation products to installers and end user customers across the UK and abroad.
A specialised internet company are looking for an Ecommerce Sales Executive to join their team in Poole. They have been trading since 2007 and are the largest internet reseller of gate automation products in the UK, supplying both individuals and trade customers alike. Your role will be phone and web based sales role as well as offering the highest level of customer service throughout the whole process.
- Accurately process quotations and orders received by telephone or email in a timely manner
- Deal with any customer enquiries politely and efficiently
- Liaising with other departments/suppliers to make sure all quotes are technically correct
- Upsell and cross sell other products during the sales process
- Offer customers guidance and advice on our full range of products
- General admin sales tasks as required. Actively push yourself to learn about the company's products and services
The successful Candidate will:
- Demonstrate a great telephone manner
- Have the ability to listen to the customer
- Demonstrate proven sales experience
- Possess good attention to detail
- Have the skills to effectively prioritise and manage a varied work load
- Demonstrate good IT Skills
- Have a proven track record of achieving sales targets
Please click on the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with experience of: Sales Executive, Business Development Executive, Direct Sales, Key Sales, Business Developer, Sales Development, E-Commerce Assistant, E-Commerce Executive, E-commerce Manager, Business Development, Ecommerce Administrator may also be considered for this role.
- Account Manager
- Business Development
- Field Sales
- Sales Executive
- Technical Sales
- Business Development Manager
- Sales Engineer
- Business Developer
- Technical Sales Executive
- Key Sales
- Technical Sales Coordinator
- Technical Sales Exec
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'