eCommerce Sales Executive
£Competitive + benefits
We're EE. And we're the future of digital. As the best brand in an innovative, dynamic industry, we're transforming the way our 32 million customers connect with the world around them, and with us. We pride ourselves on being a truly digital-first business - whether we're providing top notch technology or smarter smartphone deals, we recognise that as the UK's biggest, fastest network, we're being trusted to improve digital lives. So we need to make sure the EE experience is the very best it can be. And that means supporting brilliant people in a collaborative culture that puts customers first. Our Digital team is at the very heart of that. This talented bunch are shaping the way we bring the right products to the right people at every stage of the EE journey. It's their impact on the way we do business that's inspired us to invest in a brand new digital infrastructure. And it's why we want to invest in you.
As an eCommerce Sales Executive, you'll play a big part in our online sales strategy. Launching tactical activities and improving our online shop capabilities, you'll establish new lines of business that strengthen our core portfolio and magnify the power of shop.ee.co.uk. If you're an expert at building relationships and driving the performance of products, this is an opportunity to work at the forefront of one of the UK's top telecommunications teams.
What you'll do:
* Be responsible for the performance of the good as new category and trade-in products
* Create clear plans for each new line of business and roadmaps for sales improvements
* Measure and improve performance as you pursue quarterly and annual sales targets
* Produce strategic recommendations based on trends and future projections
* Be responsible for the brand experience throughout digital shop journeys.
:* Have sales or marketing experience involving virtual teams and multiple stakeholders
* Show strong influencing, persuading and presentation skills
* Demonstrate real commercial acumen and numeracy
* Be an organised, data-led decision maker
* Be exceptional in negotiation scenarios and cool under pressure.
What's in it for you:
* Competitive salary
* Healthcare Cash Plan
* Life Assurance
* 25 days' holiday
* 75% discount on your personal EE mobile phone package
* 30% Friends and Family discount from day one (conditions apply)
* Other discounted products and services, as well as a range of other benefits
At EE, we're creating an inclusive working environment where people from all backgrounds can succeed. Diversity makes sense for us, for our customers and for our future. We value different perspectives, skills and experiences, and welcome applications from all sections of the community. If you're thinking about working for the UK's biggest and fastest network, why not follow our shiny new recruitment channels on Twitter, LinkedIn and Glassdoor. Packed with the latest jobs, company news and career stories it could be a great move.