The Parts Alliance Group, a rapidly growing Company who are leaders within the automotive aftermarket has an exciting career opportunity for an Ecommerce Sales Advisor based within our Chester Service Centre.
We are looking for an experienced Sales Advisor to play a key role within our web team in the achievement of branch objectives through telephone sales, order processing, electronic enquiries and providing first line customer service.
As the Ecommerce Sales Advisor you will be responsible for ensuring all orders are dealt with efficiently and accurately to meet and exceed customer expectations and requirements, maintaining a high level of customer satisfaction. You will have responsibility for providing a quality, efficient and effective service from receipt of the order through to dispatch of the package. This will cover pre and post-delivery enquiries or issues.
The role will involve:
- Answer customer telephone enquiries and maximise every sales opportunity
- Dealing with electronic enquiries via messaging suites and live chat
- Give advice about products and services
- Process orders via computerised systems, ensuring 100% accuracy
- Work with the team on sales of product promotions
- Provide an accurate, efficient and professional service at all times, thus ensuring total customer satisfaction
- Work on your own individual benchmarks to optimise personal performance
- Contribute to positive Team performance
The ideal candidate will have a past track record in telesales and/or customer service, ideally gained in a fast-paced sales-driven environment, within an automotive background. You will be a committed self-starter and able to work well under pressure with excellent interpersonal and communications skills. You must be able to work independently but also keeping team objectives in mind whilst being customer focussed. You will be target driven and motivated by achieving objectives with a desire to learn and develop. You must be a confident user of IT and computer systems.
Knowledge of MAM, Allicat, MS Office, eBay and order management suites are desirable however not essential.
Competitive plus the opportunity to earn a performance related bonus
Average of 45 hours per week between Monday to Saturday as instructed by the Manager
What We Offer!
- Childcare Voucher Scheme
- Online discount portal for major retailers, local attractions, cinema tickets plus much more.
- Voluntary Healthcare Cash Plan
- Staff discount on company products
- Corporate gym membership rates
- Development programmes
- Career progression
How to Apply
If you feel you are suitable and want a rewarding career in a successful growing company please click the link below to apply.
Please note, due to the high level of applicants we receive, if you do not hear from us within 4 weeks of submitting your application then you have not been shortlisted.