Are you a people person with strong administration skills, great attention to detail, and an interest in retail? Then we have the role for you!
This successful Brand supplies retailers globally, from large High Street chains right through to independent retailers, alongside a very successful eCommerce business. Due to company growth and increasing demand, our client is seeking a Mandarin speaking eCommerce Sales Administrator to join their team to support their growing eCommerce businesses in Asia. The successful candidate will be an experienced administrator with excellent attention to detail and a pro-active approach. You will be fluent in both written and spoken English and Mandarin to business level.
Please note: Applicants must have a valid visa for at least 2 years, the company is not able to provide sponsorship.
Duties as eCommerce Sales Administrator will include:
- Being the point of contact with Asia partners to deal with queries on orders, stock levels, product enquiries, etc
- Ensuring stock availability is accurate and up to date at all times
- Supporting the Asia Sales Manager as required
- Running daily reports, checking accuracy and stock levels for eCommerce sales
- Assisting the wider team with admin and marketing campaigns as required
- Liaising with the warehouse and stock allocators as and when necessary
The successful eCommerce Sales Administrator will have the following qualities:
- 2+ years’ experience in an administrative role
- Fluent in both spoken and written English and Mandarin to business level
- Numerate and highly accurate, with and a good attention to detail
- Computer literate
- Deadline driven with the ability to prioritise workloads
- A fast learner who is proactive, dynamic and world well on their own initiative
- Top class communication skills, both verbally and written, and at all levels
- Previous experience in the retail or hospitality sectors an advantage
- Flexible, hands on approach
- A friendly demeaner and a team player!
- Sales Administration
- Accurate Data Entry
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'