eCommerce Sales & Admin Executive
At Exertis, we thrive in a company culture that is driven to deliver more for customers. Our employees are committed, proactive and motivated. This dynamic environment contributes to a thriving growth-focused culture throughout Exertis, providing many career opportunities that span sales, commercial and corporate activities.
- To drive and maximise the financial return from the resale of products through eBay and other e-channels.
- Maintain the eBay Store & Listing Template of the 'SaveOnTech' eBay Outlet.
- Analyse competitor pricing across eBay/Amazon and other similar competitors to achieve and maintain optimal product pricing.
- Monitor progress daily to ensure we identify and optimise an effective mix of products through the various sales channels.
- Deal with customer questions/queries, through eBay and other channels. Maintain eBay shop level at 'Top Rated' at all times, offering excellent customer service.
- Liaise with the engineering department regarding product information and quality control.
- Ad Hoc Administrative duties supporting the clearance team.
- Demonstrate a strong awareness of and commitment to Ethics and Compliance and the DCC Group Code of Conduct.
Skills and Experience
- Knowledge and experience of trading on platforms, such as eBay and Amazon.
- Ability to create quality product listings which appeal to the buyer.
- Broad Knowledge of IT and Mobile products.
- IT Literate, knowledge of Microsoft Office applications, Excel in particular.
- Ability to work on your own or within a team.
- Be able to resolve queries quickly and use own initiative.
- Enthusiastic, with a 'Can Do' mentality.
- Be disciplined and stay focused under pressure to achieve tight deadlines.
- Have good interpersonal skills and be competent on the phone.
- Commercially focussed in order to understand, support and respond to demands from other parts of the business.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'