¨ Up to £40,000 base salary!
¨ Truly amazing benefits!
¨ Milton Keynes!
Amazing opportunity for an Ecommerce & Retail Marketing Specialist to join a world famous brand. This role will be responsible for managing the Omni channel marketing strategy and execution, across their website and stores!
- Create consistent brand experiences at retail and online through seasonal brand stories.
- Partner with the retail team to align on key story buy and execution plan throughout the GTM process.
- Own the DTC (Direct to consumer) marketing calendar and drive execution with all relevant parties and relevant channels.
- Brief and manage the process to build the relevant tools to execute against the DTC calendar.
- Own the process of consumer communication through email marketing and grow the database.
- Collaborate with the web team to ensure the best user experience on the web is maintained at all times. Maintain a regular calendar/plan for web updates.
- Collaborate with the web team to ensure PPC and Affiliate strategy is aligned to the brand stories and key brand moments.
- Drive regular meetings to align with key stake holders on the marketing plan and key decisions.
- Drive a point of different between DTC channels and wholesale partners.
- Analyse and report on KPI’s relating to the website and email marketing on a regular basis.
- Align campaign executions across stores and online.
- Manage the full briefing process for all campaign elements.
- Liaise with suppliers to ensure all campaigns are installed to the brand standards and to optimize the budgets.
- Build a VM guideline for every seasonal story launched in stores that are clear and adaptable to the stores.
- Measure, analyse and recap all campaigns and all VM guides/floor sets.
- Analyse and gather insight on competitor activity and keep abreast of latest Ecom related marketing methods.
- Be the driver of consistency between owned stores and partner stores.
- Visit stores regularly to gain insight on usage of tools, and evolve them as required, and also to provide hands on training and support in stores.
- Report monthly on spend and budget forecasts.
To apply you must have/be:
- Experience of managing marketing communications across retail stores and ecommerce channels – Essential
- Experience in managing the marketing aspects of a consumer facing website – Essential
- Experience with html and other web related coding programs to be able to build websites – Essential
- Experience with email marketing systems, PPC & affiliate platforms, Google Advertising and other traffic driving programs– Essential
- Proven experience and understanding of visual merchandising within fashion or retail – Essential
- Proven experience of retail marketing, in either a brand/retailer - Essential
- You must be capable of identifying opportunities to bring the brand stories to life across the various channels and implementing them through the briefing process.
- Experience of managing and monitoring a brands presence across digital marketing platforms and be agile in how you respond; developing a fan-base community that attracts growth through an increase in online purchases.
- Comprehension of financial data and budgets.
- Experience of working on content production and project management utilising a CMS platform.
- Well organised with a strong attention to detail
- Experience in working in cross functional teams.
- Able to work under pressure with competing deadlines.
- Excellent Microsoft Office knowledge (in particular Excel and PowerPoint)
Although not critical, an understanding of the following would be advantageous:
Photoshop and/or InDesign, HTML is advantageous.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job