A unique opportunity has arisen for an Ecommerce Manager to join our fast-growing company. Safield Distributions Ltd is an importer, wholesaler and online retailer of a diverse range of products.
We own a strong LED lighting brand called Auraglow (www.auraglow.co.uk) and home lighting products is our key sector.
We take pride in the excellent products and customer service that we provide.
We mainly sell retail via our online channels but also supply wholesale to large customers such as John Lewis, Maplin and QVC.
Due to fast growth, we are now looking for an experienced Ecommerce Manager to join our team. Your role in our business will be to help grow our online sales through channels such as Amazon, Ebay, and Company websites.
If you have relevant previous experience working and achieving good results in a challenging e-commerce and online environment, then we want to hear from you.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Producing high quality product listings with technically accurate and concise information across all Ecommerce platforms (eBay, Amazon and our own Magento web store)
- Optimising product listings and webpages to maximise conversion rates and traffic
- Managing Amazon FBA (Monitoring sales and stock levels in fulfilment centres)
- Handling marketing and promotion campaigns at Amazon, ebay, search engines and social media websites
- Identify new sales and marketing opportunities to grow sales
- Managing communication with e-commerce platforms
- Doing some technical writing such as writing product instructions
- Help sourcing new products
- To oversee the self-fulfilled order processing from our own warehouse
- To liaise with our trade and account customers
Qualifications and Skills
- Passionate about eCommerce and selling online
- Experienced in online marketplaces (Amazon, eBay, etc)
- Product Copywriting Experience
- Constant awareness of overall online performance & KPIs.
- Efficient with spreadsheets, manipulating data and reviewing results
Desirable (but not essential):
- Knowledge of SEO
- Knowledge of Magento
- Knowledge of Google Shopping Campaigns
- Previous retail/wholesale experience
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job