For a great salary and great company benefits, your role would be to support the Head of Department in the implementation of the web strategy by leading the merchandising teams, driving site optimisation and conversion.
- Brief and coordinate the merchandising, Media, Content and Design Teams
- Create seasonal category plans and develop online range
- Liaise with Commercial, Marketing and Production teams to coordinate business events, new product launches and website content
- Maximise cross selling opportunities across web, mobile and television channels
- Optimise customer journeys to maximise opportunities
We would love you to have:
• Experience of using web analytics packages
• Experience of using onsite search and merchandising tools
• Previous experience of working in an Ecommerce retail environment
• An understanding of PPC, affiliates, social and other marketing channels
Email your CV, expected salary, notice period to firstname.lastname@example.org for more information!
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job