Our client are a fast growing ecommerce business.
There is great opportunity for development within this role including exposure to a wide range of Ecommerce and Marketing activity in a growing business. This role is an excellent position for someone looking to take the next step in their Ecommerce Career.
As an Ecommerce Merchandiser for the business, you'll support the end to end briefing and creation of all website product and content for website and App. Alongside this, you'll:
- Merchandise the online Product and supporting content, ensuring products are effectively categorised and visually merchandised to maximise sell through
- Checking associated product details, prices and supporting content in line with marketing and merchandising plans
- Support the briefing of online content to Creative and Web Development teams and subsequent checking prior to launch
- Support the Ecommerce Merchandising Manager and Ecommerce Merchandising
- Assistant in App content and category merchandising
- Support the optimization of key trading zones on site and in App
- Monitor competitor activity and provide resulting recommendations to improve website content, merchandising and outbound digital marketing communications
- Assist with implementing reactive trading plans across the website and App, aligning with the Digital Marketing team
- Train, support and oversee the Ecommerce Merchandise Assistant to deliver
- Ecommerce administration tasks
- Liaise with Digital team to maintain product and category updates required to support the website SEO strategy
- Support product selections for Email communications
- Monitor the performance of website content zone interaction and identify opportunities to increase content engagement
- Attend range and product sign off meetings with Buying and Merchandise teams
- Support the Ecommerce Merchandising Manager to plan the UK and App trading calendar
- Report on Weekly trade performance and liaise with Stock Merchandise teams to be able to propose content for site
Excellent package on offer.
- Digital Marketing
- Visual Merchandising
- Online Content
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'