Looking to work for a fun and vibrant business with award winning products? Do you want to be part of a busy and growing team? Are you an independent worker able to optimise eCommerce opportunities, with the effective merchandising of marketplace channels?
This is an exciting time to be part of this international business’s development. You will be working closely with the Sales Manager to ensure that customers are able to discover, purchase and access products effectively on-line. This will involve ensuring image and descriptions are listed correctly, providing sales figures and insights into customer behaviour and ensuring processes are optimised guaranteeing maximum sales opportunities.The Role
The decisions this role makes impacts on how the brand is perceived on marketplaces and retailer websites therefore for this role you will need a proactive approach to problem solving, be highly analytical, possess sound commercial acumen and a genuine interest in the retail and online markets.
Reporting to the UK Sales Manager, the role will involve working closely on the Amazon platform along with other marketplaces. The right candidate should demonstrate a proactive approach to problem solving, be highly analytical, possess excellent organisational skills and have a keen interest in sales and online merchandising.
- Complete ownership of onsite merchandising and customer journey for each retailer – including product descriptions, images, category pages, product reviews, up-sell and much more.
- Collate and maintain online assets including product descriptions and imagery for retailer platforms.
- Regular audits to ensure product listings are visible and optimised to their full potential.
- Understanding the importance of Brand guidelines and championing this through all
day-to-day management of eCommerce websites.
- Ability to adhere to deadlines and ensure new products are launched onto platforms in line with overall business objectives.
- Analysis skills to understand reporting and metrics to measure sales and product performance.
- Provide daily administrative support as part of the Sales office including and not limited to order/invoice processing, updating sales figures and pricing, regular progress reports and more.
- Establish and maintain relationships with retailers to ensure a quick turnaround for online assets
- Opportunity to take the role where it needs to go, help develop the role and implement new and exciting ideas.
The ideal candidate will have similar experience in a previous ecommerce, Amazon or marketplace role, have excellent IT skills including intermediate to advance excel skills, be proactive, process driven with excellent attention to detail.
On offer is a salary £18k -£20k 20 days holiday rising by 1 for each year served and a pension.
Successful applications will be contacted within 7 days. If you don’t hear from one of our Consultants, please be assured that we will contact you if you are suitable for any of our other vacancies. Hopefully we will speak with you soon.
Supply Chain People Ltd are an employment business.