eCommerce Merchandiser - London
Quest Search & Selection is working with a premium fashion retailer who is currently looking to hire a trading and product-focused eCommerce Merchandiser to join their growing team in London.
The primary purpose of this role is to effectively lead the overall online merchandising strategy to maximise sales and profitability of the website channel. This eCommerce Merchandiser position is integral to both the wider Online and Merchandising teams.
The responsibilities of the eCommerce Merchandiser within this fashion retail business in London will include:
- Managing seasonal product plans across 2 websites, and conducting commercial analysis making recommendations in line with departmental KPIs
- Working with the content department to effectively manage user journey and product roadmap to drive online sales
- Bringing to life forecasts, and improving accuracy of weekly sales analysis of all levels
- Ownership of online promotional trading activity
- Control markdowns, terminal stock and identify potential growth areas to deliver maximum profit and flexibility for the online business
- Build strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders, including product, merchandising and marketing teams
- Reporting into the Head of eCommerce, and ad-hoc analysis as and when required
Requirements for an ideal candidate (eCommerce Merchandiser / Online Trading Manger - Retail)
- Proven success in an eCommerce fashion and core merchandising retail environment
- A confident and enthusiastic individual with the ability to think strategically and engage the wider merchandising team
- Excellent analytical skills, with the capability to manage complex sets of data
- Highly computer literate
- A passion for online retail and understanding of key competitors and market trends
This is an exciting job opportunity for you to be part of a renowned fashion business who value their employees as much as their customers. If you're interested in a new eCommerce Merchandiser job opportunity, please submit your CV.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.