eCommerce Merchandise Manager 12mth FTC
- Extremely successful, market leading food and lifestyle retailer with a fantastic customer reputation
- Highly commercial environment with a fast-paced culture focused on exceeding customer expectations.
- This eCommerce Merchandiser Manager FTC role is ideal for an individual who wants to progress their career in an environment with development opportunities
- As eCommerceMerchandiser Manager FTC you will be responsible for leading a team of merchandisers to drive customer buying behaviour
- The eCommerce Merchandiser Manager FTC will manage the quality and accuracy of all onsite product merchandising including product details, images, search navigation and events
- Through effective merchandising you will drive innovation and provide inspiration to customers to encourage increased sales
- Leading the team you will work cross functionally with buying, marketing, product and creative teams streamlining processes and guidelines to drive efficiency
- This eCommerce Merchandiser Manager FTC role is ideal for a commercial individual who has online merchandising experience food gained from UK food, beauty, clothing or home retail.
- You must have managed at least 3 team members and be able to set a clear direction and build strong teams that deliver results and achieve personal growth.
- You will be results orientated, proactive and focused on delivery of successful outcomes for the team and will base all decision making on solid rationale
- In addition, you will demonstrate a passion for the customer and a flair for commerciality
Benefits & details:
- You will thrive in a matrix blue chip structure that is down to earth and personable.
- Excellent package - up to £45000 plus benefits (pro rated) and bonus
- Location - Herts with 2 days working from home
Please send your CV using the form on this page, quoting reference 1/15811/7. Confidentiality assured.
Whilst we would like to respond to all our on-line applicants, regrettably we are unable to do so due to the high volumes we receive. If you do not hear back within 14 days unfortunately the relevant consultant has decided not to progress with your application. For alternative opportunities please search our vacancies on our website.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'