Our client is a family run business and one of UK Retail’s success stories with over 170 stores in the UK and a rapidly growing online and international business. They have opened over 30 new stores in the past two years and have ambitious plans for further growth. As a Best Companies accredited business they care about their people, customers and the communities in which they trade. They are now looking for an eCommerce Marketplace Executive to join their head office marketing team based near Amersham.
Reporting into the Ecommerce Partnerships Manager the eCommerce Marketplace Executive will manage trade and operations on our UK and international marketplaces and partner sites. You will be involved in a variety of web trading & merchandising tasks including site category listing, on-site search, sort rules & product rankings. The role focusses on the details that ensure we maximize sales and deliver the best customer experience online paying attention to product content, pricing, digital marketing and other trade driving initiatives to increase conversion.
Responsibilities – eCommerce Marketplace Executive
- Onsite Merchandising working with the partnership team & external agencies to ensure the customer journey and navigation hierarchy through marketplace and partner sites are totally seamless.
- Product content, optimising top performing products with rich attribute information to help customers make an informed choice.
- Channel Management, working to maintain and optimise product range and delivery options across various channels.
- Website Site Search, optimizing keys words and product list ads to ensure the results customers receive are fully optimized and in line with our commercial objectives.
- Producing reports to share with the wider business on top searched terms and new product trends.
- Monitoring product inventory and working proactively with the wider business to maintain high availability.
- Devise solutions on how to increase conversion and increase basket spend.
- Monitoring product views and sales and assist the Trading Team in making recommendations around products to push in trading and marketing activity.
- Management of price changes, promotions and online reports, including a weekly trade report and spend against budget
- Develop and maintain business relationships internally and externally across our international marketplaces & partner sites
Required Skills – eCommerce Marketplace Executive
- At least 2 years previous experience managing site merchandising & web trading initiatives across marketplace sellers like Tesco, Amazon or eBay.
- Very competent user of excel with the ability to interpret & analyse data and compile reports using key metrics that measure and display performance
- Competency across online trading, site merchandising, managing availability and driving conversion
- Commercial experience with an understanding of what levers to pull to help drive sales profitably
- Fluency in a European language is desired although not essential. A French speaking candidate would be of particular interest.
- Ability to balance day-to-day workload with delivering successful strategic projects.
- Thorough understanding of ecommerce, digital marketing and retail.
- Effective relationships and stakeholder skills to build internal and external relations.
- Able to work well under pressure, be confident in decision making with excellent attention to detail.
As eCommerce Marketplace Executive you will support the trading team with producing reports from a range of ecommerce KPI’s, ensuring these reports are accurate and produced on time in order to aid both website and wider business trade decisions. You will thrive in an autonomous role and will bring an analytical and methodical approach to your work. In return for your enthusiasm, attention to detail and service centric approach the eCommerce Marketing Executive role offers profit bonus of up to 15% and a range of additional benefits including life cover and pension scheme.
You may have gained your previous experience as a Trade Marketing Executive, Trade Marketing Assistant, Marketplace Executive, Marketplace Assistant, Ecommerce Executive or eCommerce Marketplace Assistant.
If you would enjoy being part of their success story then apply now to be considered for the eCommerce Marketplace Executive role.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'