Central Employment are delighted working with an expanding Online Retail brand based in the North East. Due to an internal promotion, they have an exciting opportunity for an experienced eCommerce Marketing Manager, joining their senior management team.
Purpose of the Marketing Manager:
They are looking to recruit an eCommerce Marketing Manager, to join their dynamic, tight-knit team based in North East. They are seeking a highly talented, motivated and driven individual to oversee and integrate marketing and PR efforts in order to continue to drive exposure of their established online brands and sales. The successful candidate will be instrumental in developing and managing a digital marketing and PR campaigns that will be designed to continue building brand awareness and reputation.
- Own, develop and coordinate the creative and content direction of online brands ensuring cohesive individual brand identities
- Coordinate the marketing team to develop and implement a content strategy in line with the marketing calendar across social media, blogs, email marketing, PR and media outreach.
- Work with marketing, design and photography teams assisting with the development of photoshoot concepts, model and lifestyle imagery.
- Clearly define objectives and expectations for marketing team members, leverage the team’s abilities and strengths, and hold the team accountable for successful performance.
- Work alongside other departments to ensure assets are on brand and campaigns are delivered in time.
- Experience in a marketing manager/digital marketing specialist role - circa 2 yrs
- Circa 5 yrs multi-channel experience - B2B & B2B sectors
- A keen interest in eCommerce, Retail would be benefical
- Led, managed a team of marketing specialists - essential
- A clear understanding of all marketing/DM disciplines including social media, email marketing, content marketing and PR and influencer marketing.
- In depth understanding of the planning and development of marketing campaigns and strategy with a proven track record of successful campaign management.
- Knowledge of the commercial and financial aspects of marketing, ensuring campaigns are kept profitable and within budget.
- Experiencing using: Data analysis, Google tools, Social Media tools and analytics.
- Marketing Management
- Social Media
- Content Marketing
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'