Ecommerce Marketing Manager
Salary: £25,000- £30,000 per annum
Benefits: 20 days holiday per year plus 8 bank holidays, Pension Scheme, Modern Offices, Free Onsite Parking and Employee Discounts
Hours: 9.00 am – 5.30 pm
Our client is an established ecommerce company based in Blackburn offering an innovative range of smart home security cameras, systems and services. They pride themselves on the quality of their products and excellent customer service, and are developing an enviable reputation in this fast-growing sector. Their mission is to provide great value, innovative technology and a fabulous customer experience, all at friendly, affordable prices.
With exciting growth plans in the UK and overseas, they are currently looking for a dynamic experienced Ecommerce Marketing Manager who will treat this B2C business as their own, and take it to the next level. This role will suit a self-starter, someone who is proactive and can spot opportunities and trends in what is a competitive and fast-paced market.
- Developing and implementing an effective online marketing strategy to drive up sales, grow the customer base, increase brand awareness and build a loyal and engaged online user community
- Managing the promotional calendar and online marketing campaigns for websites, leveraging every marketing channel to drive traffic, conversions and other KPIs to exceed revenue goals - including SEO, PPC, affiliates, email campaigns, social media and influencers.
- Creating and optimising content for all marketing channels, staying up to date with industry trends, and competitor activity.
- Launching new products and services.
- Maximising the performance of channels to market by optimising product presentation, pricing, and organising special offers and promotions.
- Using website analytics, measure, analyse and report on onsite activity, digital marketing activity, KPIs and performance of all campaigns.
- Making recommendations for usability and conversion rate improvement
- Growing the reputation of products and brand via online reviews across all channels to market.
- Ensuring the customer is at the heart of the business, considering the entire customer journey and identifying anything that can affect/improve the experience and trading for all channels to market.
- Introducing and managing an effective online community platform for loyal customers that facilitates engagement between themselves and with the company
- Managing a small internal team, external resources and agencies to drive the performance
- Managing the marketing budget for all ads and campaigns.
- Retail B2C ecommerce background.
- A bachelor’s degree in communication, marketing, business or another related field is desirable
- Must have a minimum of 3 years professional experience in a similar role.
- Proven hands-on experience of developing and implementing successful online B2C strategies
- Experience and knowledge of Magento and awareness of key digital marketing and acquisition channels such as PPC, SEO, Social media, Influencer marketing, email marketing, and affiliates
- Conversant with practices and techniques related to web merchandising.
- Comfortable with data, reporting and analysis whilst always keeping an eye on the commercial but also have an appreciation for the overall visual impact and brand you are portraying.
- Good working knowledge using Excel, Magento, Analytics, Tracking and other SEO and web tools.
- Good understanding of GDPR.
- Self-motivated, flexible attitude, good organisational skills and ability to prioritise own workload and meet deadlines.
- Simple design and strong sales copywriting skills, with an awareness of visual impact and brand values.
- Strong team player with the ability to create relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
If you feel you are the ideal candidate APPLY today!
Keywords: E-commerce Trading Manager, E-commerce Trading, E-commerce Manager, Ecommerce Trading Manager, Ecommerce Manager, Ecommerce, Online Marketing, Marketing Manager, Marketing Manager, Digital Marketing, Digital Marketing Executive, Digital Marketing, Marketing and PR, Marketing, Social Media Marketing, Social Media, Web, SEO.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'