The Ecommerce Marketing Manager will be responsible for all Ecommerce and marketing operations including developing strategies, product coordination and new collection launches. They will manage the Ecommerce and marketing teams in the Manchester Head office and ensure the brand has a high converting Ecommerce site and offers exceptional client care at all times, online and in studio or at events.
This incredible, global fashion brand based in Manchester was designed out of necessity. Since its creation, the brand has grown rapidly and has gained a loyal following all over the world. From dressing clients and celebrities, a design from this retailer is often seen walking down a catwalk or red carpet. At the heart of this, their vision has, and will always be, to inspire and encourage women to look and feel their very best. They have a strong social following and hundreds of 5 star reviews that bear testament to the fact that they create world class products and offer outstanding customer service to their clients.
The Ecommerce Marketing Manager will be responsible for the following:-
- Overall responsibility and day to day management of the website, Ecommerce and Marketing operations
- Working with senior stakeholders in the business, develop a new Ecommerce strategy and manage the implementation
- Provide analysis of sales made through online channels, shaping future strategy according to data gathered on previous sales
- Leading Marketing Calendar, including all product and new collection launches.
- Responsible for managing and growing social channels and followings whilst increasing engagement.
- Growing key Ecommerce metrics such as conversion rate and hits to site.
- Leading all Ecommerce development projects and responsibility for website functionality.
- Coordinating all graphic design projects and the development of any graphic design assets required.
- Responsible for tracking, analysing and evaluating all data for the business to help make important commercial decisions.
- Continuously assess current SEO & PPC strategies and campaigns
- Recruit into and develop the existing Ecommerce team, focusing on leadership and development
The ideal candidate for the Ecommerce Marketing Manager position will have the following skills and experience:-
- Strong knowledge and understanding of Ecommerce and the full digital marketing mix
- Experience managing an Ecommerce website, ideally on Shopify
- Experience working in a fast paced retail environment, ideally within fashion
- Comprehensive knowledge of the SEO landscape and capability to carry out onsite and offsite SEO activity such as product copywriting, technical SEO optimisations, link acquisition etc.
- Strong knowledge of E-commerce UX best practise and ability to plan and implement CRO activity.
- Microsoft Word, Outlook, and Excel to Advanced skill level
- Knowledge of emerging digital technologies/trends and understanding the wider implications for the marketplace in the future.
As well as a competitive salary, the successful candidate will enjoy a host of company benefits and the chance to progress and develop within a rapidly growing fashion brand.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'