Duties of the Ecommerce Marketing Manager
- Putting in place a digital marketing plan for the site.
- Working closely with a web design agency to build the ecommerce platform.
- Driving traffic to the site via search engine optimisation.
- Creation fo content aimed at increasing traffic.
- Optimising on site content to drive conversions.
- A/B Testing site layouts and content.
- Working on the UX of the website to maximise sales.
- Planning and writing engaging SEO optimised content and copy.
- Posting product content and copy to the site.
- Analysing Google Analytics data and making recommendations.
- Evaluating trends, insights, customer research, market research and competitor data.
The ideal candidate will have previous experience in a similar role and be looking to grow their career in an exciting business.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job