Ecommerce Marketing Executive
An ideal position for a digital marketing assistant looking to take a step up and in a highly successful online business. The role focuses on creating, reviewing and optimising the paid marketing activities across both B2B and B2C markets.
The successful applicant will be a thorough, collaborative team player, have exceptional levels of attention to detail and enjoy working in a methodical, process-drive manner. Rigorous, highly numerate and commercially aware, you enjoy working independently but are able to recognise when you to clarify a request or seek guidance on a task. Professional and effective, you enjoy working in the hustle and bustle of a thriving ecommerce department.
• Undertake daily checks to ensure that all campaigns are running correctly, and product data is up-to-date.
• Update tracker spreadsheets (in Excel) with previous days performance & monitor any weekly/yearly trends or anomalies.
• The rest of the time will be spent on various tasks focusing on general maintenance/expansion of the paid search accounts.
. Working alongside the Ecommerce Acquisition Manager, you will be responsible for helping achieve growth and optimisation of paid online marketing activities
Specific duties will include:
• Updating of daily/weekly performance reports to ensure spend and revenue are in line with targets
• Updating the monthly report on campaign performance vs. KPIs
• Ad hoc reporting on campaign/product performance as required
• Monitoring search term reports (in Paid Search and Shopping) to ensure non-relevant terms are excluded
• A/B testing of ad creative for search ads
• Daily checking of landing pages to ensure any broken links are identified/fixed
• Ensuring that all promotions/offers are listed in the relevant systems (AdWords/Google Shopping) and applied to required campaigns
• Ensuring that all new products are included in paid marketing channels and that relevant ad content is created
• Daily checks on product feed submissions to ensure that any issues are identified/fixed within 24 hours
• Campaign expansion - in conjunction with the Ecommerce team, identifying areas for opportunity within the accounts where we can expand reach and/or revenue opportunities; setting up new campaigns/targets as required
• Regular performance monitoring of keywords/campaigns in order to identify bid adjustments to ensure positive ROI vs channel targets/KPIs
• Working with remarketing agency to develop effective, transparent remarketing campaigns across social and other channels
• Monitoring affiliate referral sales and updating tracking spreadsheets on a weekly basis
• Updating the promotion/offer schedule and informing affiliates of any special offers
• Weekly checking of the main offers/affiliate listings to ensure accuracy/quality
• Monitoring popular terms used for internal web searches to ensure accurate/relevant results are displayed
• Amending tuning options for terms with poor results or no products
Ideal experience needed…
• 1-2 years’ marketing experience ideally within an ecommerce environment
• Understanding of paid marketing - PPC, Shopping, remarketing and affiliates
• Ideally experience of marketing to both B2B and B2C customers
• Highly proficient in Excel
• Basic knowledge of PPC
• Good knowledge of Google Analytics; basic understanding of Google AdWords & Merchant centre
• Interest in paid search, ecommerce, retail - for B2B and B2C markets
• Ability to extract, manipulate and then interpret large amounts of information/data
• Commercial awareness and the ability to learn quickly
• A keen interest in the development of PPC as a channel and desire to keep track of new developments within the industry
• Strong organisation skills
- Digital Marketing
- Google Adwords
- Google Analytics
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job