eCommerce Marketing Executive
You will be responsible for the implementation and development of a premium ecommerce user experience across multiple websites, for assisting with the global rollout of the B2C ecommerce platform and for driving traffic through bespoke direct marketing initiatives. You will assist with the implementation of the company`s global ecommerce proposition with the objective of increasing online sales, cross-sell and up-sell and customer service satisfaction.
- Support the implementation of new ecommerce stores across the regional/global markets
- Analyse market specific direct e-marketing demands and coordinate the global email marketing platform
- Work with the internal / external teams to implement a coherent and planned direct e-marketing & ecommerce strategy and training programme
- Define delivery milestones, track progress, and regularly communicate results to the leadership stakeholders
- Facilitate global feedback by collecting and sharing best practices from all regions
- Identify opportunities for site improvements and conversion rate optimisation enhancements that drive increases in revenue in co-operation with overall brand requirements and co-determine their prioritization in the ecommerce agenda.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Combination of a strategic ecommerce approach with a hands-on-mentality
- Experience working in a similar role (ideally for an international, B2C organisation) or equivalent
- Strong Customer focus mentality
- Demonstrable experience of developing, implementing and measuring the results of direct marketing strategies
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills to effectively influence stakeholders in a global environment
- Very strong analytical skills with conversion rate optimisation experience and ability to spot the problem areas and create innovative solutions to improve the user experience.
- Willingness to travel internationally if and when required by the business (up to 10%)
- Good working knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint
- Good working knowledge of Google Analytics
- Good working knowledge of an Email marketing automation tool
- BA or BS degree in Digital Marketing or equivalent experience - desirable
- Knowledge of direct and digital marketing (Search, Affiliates, Social Media) - desirable
- Knowledge of user experience (UX) design - desirable
- Understanding and experience of CMS systems (preferably EPiServer), HTML and CSS - desirable
- Previous relevant experience