We are working with a successful, global, consumer brand that is committed to recruiting an eCommerce Manager. Joining an existing and growing team, this role will focus on all third party e-commerce relationships. Working with major UK retailers and Marketplaces, you will run campaigns and also develop relationships with key contacts. This is a highly commercial eCommerce position with some great prospects.
We are looking for an experienced and driven eCommerce manager to add focus to our clients' online offering and identify and drive new development and opportunities. eCommerce is a key part of their customer acquisition and provides 100s of leads to their fantastic sales and purchasing teams each month, so you'll be in the driving seat of a vital part of their growth strategy.
- Monitor and analyse the overall eCommerce sales performance, site performance, conversion rates and traffic
- Oversee ongoing design and development of websites and marketplaces (Amazon, eBay)
- Create and expand new and existing eCommerce platform and Marketplaces, engaging with senior management and technology stakeholders on developments
To be successful as eCommerce Manager you'll be confident and comfortable managing and collaborating with cross functional teams of experts and will have plenty of ideas and expertise to contribute to the ongoing development of our client's online presence. Feeding into the online offering are their marketing, product, IT and sales teams so you will need to be an excellent communicator who loves to work creatively with others.
* Broad knowledge and analysis of digital marketing across SEO/PPC as well as Email Marketing & Social Media
* Excellent project management skills and experience of managing 3rd party agencies
* Technical understanding of key web and development technologies would be beneficial
* Great at building relationships
* Commercial and numbers driven
Brewster Partners Office Support & Technical Recruitment is a division of the Brewster Partners Recruitment Group focusing on the recruitment of talent in administration, business support, HR, sales, marketing and purchasing in South Yorkshire, West Yorkshire, East Yorkshire, North Yorkshire, Lincolnshire, Nottinghamshire and the Midlands. If you are interested in discussing this job in more detail or any other aspect of office support and technical recruitment we would really like to hear from you. Please visit our website at www.brewsterpartners.co.uk for more information.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'