£70k + bonus
Trust in Soda is working with an epic global ecommerce retaileer whom is on the lookout for a Ecommerce Manager to join there scaling UK Digital Department.
The Ecommerce Manager will own the UK ecommerce activities across Amazon and the core online store defining strategic and tactical change overseeing customer jounery/customer experience, conversion and online sales.
The Ecommerce Manager will be pivotal in ensuring an optimal shopping experience, including design, content, navigation, functionality and brand consistency. The ideal candidate will embrace omnichannel and collaboratively work with the wider team such as retail, design and systems.
- Strategy; lead on execution and development of ecommerce operation, develop an online business strategy that sets out the products the company will offer online, prices and policies.
- Identify target market for the ecommerce intiative so the team can develop marketing campaigns to increase engagement and increase online sales.
- Site Development; collaboratively work with designers, content provides (i.e copywriters) to create and improve the existing eCommerce site.
- Ensure the site is easy to use and navigate and it includes all functions that customers need to select, order and pay for products (customer purchase journey).
- Security ; work with payment providers to develop payment mechanisms that are secure and protect customers personal details when they pay by debit or credit card and is secure against cyber threats.
- Site Maintenance; check site content and systems regularly to ensure brand is consistent and sites are working properly.
- Update prices and product information, adding new products or removing products that are no longer available.
- Metrics ; monitor site metrics such as time for web pages to load, total number of site visitors and visitors by product or page.
- Analyze the information and recommend changes to improve performance.
- Marketing; develop or recommend marketing programmes to increase sells and improve audience buying experience. Analyse the metrics from these programmes such as the number of customers who just browse rather than place orders. Identify products that took increased revenue following a promotion or products where sales declined following a price increase.
- Work with the wider digital team to createcampaigns that improve search engine rankings, increase traffic to the site and strengthen customer loyalty.
- B2C experience and deep understanding of B2C transactions, customer purchase journey , checkout
- Experience working with a leading ecommerce platform or running an online store
- Proven record of operating across full customer lifecycle
- Strong experience with web based transactional websites
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO), PPC,CMS, Social Media, Email marketing.
- In depth understanding of web design and web analytic software
- Ideally use of Adobe Photoshop, IDesign, UX, Dreamweaver, Google Analytics
- Knowledge of Multi-Attribution modelling, Bid Management across networks, A/B testing of adverts, Google adwords
- Ability to set ecommerce KPIs and monitor progress
- Strong communicator both verbal and written - strong stakeholder management
Please apply for more information
- Contact: Lauren Trent
- Business Strategy
- Web Pages
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'