£27,000 - £30,000
Are you an eCommerce expert who wants to work for an exciting and successful start-up? How would you like to work for a drinks brand already seeing endorsements from major celebs?
This fast-growing start-up are rapidly expanding their brand across the UK, and are now looking for an eCommerce Manager to drive further traffic and sales through their already successful eCommerce channels. It's a brilliant opportunity to work closely with Directors to shape the eCommerce strategy of a brand endorsed by the likes of Victoria Beckham and Henry Cavill as it continues to expand!
* As eCommerce Manager you will set up and manage product listings to ensure they are SEO friendly on their website and other seller channels.
* Using your AB Testing and Google Shopping knowledge to promote product listings and ensure a low CPC/CPS.
* You will devise a multichannel eCommerce strategy to achieve and exceed business revenue targets
* Taking a user centric approach to ensure a smooth and efficient customer journey on their website and retail channels
* Responsible for recommending website optimisation, social media and merchandising changes to increase digital marketing results.
* With prior experience in an eCommerce role, your experience of Shopify, Amazon and eBay will allow you to create effective product pages.
* Your technical mindset will enable you to suggest changes, developments and plugins to further enhance the customer journey and improve commercial success.
* A strong knowledge of Excel including VLookup and other basic formulas will allow you to successfully maintain their existing product database.
* Experience of Google Shopping and Google Analytics will enable you to effectively optimise product listings to ensure greater visibility.
If you are an eCommerce professional looking to work with a great company and take the next step in their career, then apply NOW!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'