Ecommerce Marketing Manager, Aylesbury, £35,000 - 45,000 + Competitive Benefits!
A European role that forms part of a wider EMEA Marketing Team. The role will require some European travel, approximately 15% per year.
We are all living in this online world where 'shopping’ is so convenient! Our client is recruiting an Online Marketing Manager to enhance the convenience, efficiency and success of their online channels.
You and your team will be responsible for circa 4500 products across 6 markets: UK, FR, GR, IT, ES & TUR, working predominantly with Amazon EU. You will work closely with a motivated sales team and form a strong partnership.
The company offer a genuinely great working environment, they are market leaders across some of their brands and the interesting thing is the brands vary and therefore so does the target market offering great variety to the role!
- Coordinate the implementation of marketing and promotional activities across EMEA region.
- Use campaigns (Ad and Promotions) to drive greater Traffic.
- Use data to optimise campaigns and continually improve ROI (supported by sales analyst).
- Set and manage a process of SEO for Amazon and other selected online retailers.
- Monitor the ranking performance of key products and increase rankings.
- Analyse and review campaigns and promotional activity - Share findings/learnings with broader online retail teams.
- Manage agency relationships.
- Develop and communicate Best Practice examples throughout EMEA online retail team.
- Strong previous experience in an online / e-commerce marketing role
- Previous Experience working with products / consumer goods
- Exceptional (cross-cultural) communication skills
- Degree educated (or equivalent) desired
Locations: Aylesbury, Hemel Hempstead, Milton Keynes, Leighton Buzzard, High Wycombe, Thame Oxford, Leighton Buzzard, Buckinghamshire, Bedfordshire
Keywords: Ecommerce, Ecommerce Manager, Online Sales Manager, Online Marketing Manager, Ecommerce Marketing, Etail Manager
Prestige Appointments are a Recruitment Agency providing permanent resourcing and selection services to employers throughout the UK. 'Placing People in Positions they fit’
- Marketing Manager
- Online Content
- Online Marketing
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'