Based in Bristol, the Ecommerce Manager will have a primary objective of driving increased traffic to the company website and will focus on optimising the customer journey, tracking online performance and ensuring high conversion rates for a maximum return on investment.
I am currently working with a client who have been established for over 70 years and in that time have cemented themselves as a respected brand and a market leader. They have a network of over 70 branches and are truly focused on continuing their success and growing their business.
The ideal candidate for the Ecommerce Manager position will be responsible for;
- Development and implementation of ecommerce strategy.
- Monitor onsite search activity and customer experience, offering advice on improvements were necessary.
- Drive improvements to the customer experience and journey through analysis of key online metrics and data.
- Creating multichannel marketing campaigns incorporating seo, ppc, social & email.
- Liaise with the wider marketing team to ensure levels of consistency across brand.
The successful candidate for the Ecommerce Manager position will possess the following attributes;
- Previous experience analysing website traffic and customer journey.
- Proven track record of working in a ecommerce environment and driving positive return on investment.
- Hands on experience of tracking and implementing ppc campaigns.
- A confident and motivated mind set, to continually focus on driving performance.
Headquartered in Bristol, my client are offering a strong financial package as well as the opportunity to make a newly created position their own.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"