Our Client is a new athleisure brand, designed with a Parisian sensibility and a focus on couture details. The brand combines luxury fashion, traditional French tailoring and technical active wear seaming.
Their main markets are France, and the UK, where the sales and marketing team are. Their longer-term ambition is to expand into the US and Asia.
They are a fast-growing company, having soft launched in November 2017, and have big ambitions to grow the brand. Our main media and marketing channels are through events, influencer partnerships, and digital marketing. They want to grow fast, whilst remaining authentic to their brand values: wellness, balance, and style.
- 2-5 years work experience as a E-commerce Manager for an online brand
- Great mix of "left brain" and "right brain": good understanding of the brand aesthetic and visuals, and at the same time quantitative skills and business acumen to understand sales traction and return on digital investment
They are looking for a Head of E-commerce who can ensure that the website runs smoothly, generates sales and implement a digital marketing strategy. Key responsibilities will include:
- Function as Administrator of the company’s website, in charge of publishing and managing content, maintaining continuity of themes, designing layout, streamlining navigation and increasing online presence to potential customers
- Manage overall operations on Shopify
- Work with external web design and development teams to optimize current site user experience
- Set up and execution of all daily/weekly/monthly website changes including managing data related to seasonal content, product information, product imagery, site functionality, promotions and pricing
- Develop & execute seasonal plans and strategies for digital to drive the customer acquisition, engagement and conversion
- Management of external digital marketing agency on select strategies (or even better if can be done in-house)
- Paid social acquisition strategy >> will be main acquisition driver
- SEO strategy and implementation
- CRM Management / Email strategy
- Set KPIs and objectives and implement best-in-class reporting and analytics.
- Prior experience with Shopify required
- Ability to operate at both a strategic and tactical execution level, and be able to follow through a concept to completion
- Excellent organizational/ project management skills
- Quantitative/ Numerate
- Great "taste" as you will be managing the website visuals
- Proven ability to interface with business as well as technical teams
- Commercially aware, good business acumen and good understanding of the product and athleisure market - as role will include website merchandising
- Skilled in efficiently using Google Adwords, Google Analytics, Google Shopping
- Experienced in A/B testing, Multi-variable testing, Conversion Optimization, Search Engine Optimization/Marketing
- Must have a good understanding of online companies across PPC, SEO and Affiliates
- As they are a small team, you will also be involved in content management and production (working with freelancers or external parties)
- Self-motivated, energetic and can-do/ proactive attitude
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job