A health and nutriton business is looking for a hands-on, hard working and experienced Ecommerce Manager. You will be responsible for the development and execution of the digital marketing strategy, as well as managing the Digital Marketing team.
- Develop and implement brand strategy
- Develop and deliver marketing strategy for new and existing products
- Develop and execute launch plans
- Constantly analyse, improve and run tests on existing marketing strategy
- Oversee implementation of the Marketing strategy (Adwords, FB, social, email, PR, AMS, CRO etc.)
- Guide and optimise the day to day activities of marketing team
- Yearly planning, quarterly reviews and weekly keep on track meetings
- Ensure KPI's are met
- Ensure that all marketing and ecommerce related priorities and initiatives are implemented
- Undertake continued analysis of competitive environment and industry trends
- Recruitment & selection of a highly skilled marketing team, as well as outsourcers and agencies etc.
- Monthly reporting on all marketing related aspects
- Troubleshooting issues for outsourcers, marketing aspects and on website
- Proficient in SEO, PPC, Google Analytics, Paid Social
- Previous ecommerce experience
- Budget management experience
- Successful track record devising and executing a digital marketing strategy
- Previous online brand experience
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job