We are looking for a dynamic, talented eCommerce Manager to join our team working exclusively for our client Insight Vacations and Luxury Gold. You will be responsible for content strategy and execution on the Insight Vacations and Luxury Gold websites. You will take Insight Vacations and Luxury Gold websites forward in terms of reach, engagement, and sales.
The Web Content Supervisor and Frontend Specialist will report to you, giving you the resources and experience you need to execute and deliver on your strategy.
You will collaborate with Insight Vacations separate EDM and Social teams based in Geneva, and their Development team based in Madrid. You will be taking day to day direction from Insight Vacations Head of Web based in Toronto.
You are a strategist and commercial visionary, focused on driving the business forward. You have the skills, experience and personal qualities to create valuable strategies and then successfully and smoothly execute on them. Both in terms of the practical elements of the role, and team leadership.
A successful merchandiser, personalisation expert, and copywriter.
You are a motivational, practical leader, who knows how to get the best out of the people working for you and with you.
You are well versed in web technology, familiar with various Content Management Systems (experience with SiteCore is an asset), and have experience with web design.
KEY RESULT AREAS & ACTIVITIES PERFORMED
Website Content Strategy and Team Leadership
- Promote sales and our brand image through online content strategy
- Develop and oversee the Information Architecture of the Insight Vacations and Luxury Gold websites
- Use Merchandising techniques to encourage sales
- Setup and oversee personalization strategy and techniques to help convert Insight Vacations and Luxury Gold visitors
- Work with Global and Regional stakeholders, helping them with their initiatives, and smoothly managing the global uptake and roll-out of your own.
- Use Content marketing to reach new and appropriate audiences across various publishing channels
- Continually review and improve SEO to reach a broad, but relevant, audience
- Support your ideas with detailed Analytics
- Oversee reporting of commercial performance of the website
- Share insights from your reporting, and use these insights to continually evolve strategic and tactical approach
- Develop your team members’ skillset
- Organize your team and their processes to ensure you deliver excellence
- Use all of your skill and acumen to increase website conversion rate for sales and leads.
Website Production Management
Turn your strategic vision into production reality:
- Manage all online content - including sales, marketing, product and legal
- Coordinate global and regional content build and publication - including the launch of all brochure content - according to schedule.
- Manage delivery and support of strategic landing pages and microsites on the website to support regional campaign activity.
- Monitor and conduct testing, editing and quality checking of website to ensure accuracy, consistency and adherence to your strategy amongst web pages, regional versions of the website, product data and all other online content.
- Work with stakeholders internally and externally in the investigation, development, analysis, design and launch of new digital initiatives.
- Support brand guidelines and procedures around content management / style and appearance.
- Support the delivery of all product feeds to Travel Agencies & ensure all technical issues are addressed as priority by the business.
- Other duties as assigned.
- University or college degree preferred
- Successful track record in online merchandising that has been shown to increase sales
- Background in personalization and the ability to develop, present and execute on a new personalization strategy for Insight Vacations and Luxury Gold websites
- Experience in maintaining and creating website content and troubleshooting technical issues.
- Experienced with A/B testing techniques and happy to drive a strategy for this
- Understanding of SEO requirements and delivery approach
- UX and Design.
- Google Analytics
- Heatmapping tools
- 3+ years of experience with CMS platforms (SiteCore is an asset).
- A background in website design and / or copy writing.
- Experience with Adobe Creative Cloud or Creative Suite.
- Strong skills in Microsoft Office Suite, including Sharepoint, One Drive, etc.
- Project Management software such as Jira and Monday.
- Excellent communication skills
- Superb organizational skills.
- A motivational, inspirational team leader, with an eye to the practical too.
- Analytical, data driven approach to your decision making
- Strategic, commercial thinking
- Detail oriented
- Ability to prioritise and manage multiple tasks, work well under pressure and meet deadlines
- A team player with the ability to work unsupervised.
- Strong quality service attitude and approach.
- You have travel industry experience
- Mostly office based, with some international travel (willingness to travel a few times a year is essential)
- Collaboration with regional marketing teams and key stakeholders in different time zones will necessitate calls outside of regular working hours
- Adobe Creative Suite
- Project Management
- Google Analytics
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job