My client is an International online retailer, with offices throughout Europe. Specialising in technology for the home, this is an exciting business, with a need for an Ecommerce Manager in their UK office (Leeds) to help continue and accelerate the growth of their online sales within the UK B2C Market.
As E-commerce Manager you will be accountable for the delivery of growth in all online areas including paid search, affiliate marketing, email marketing, SEO content and website development in order to deliver sales growth.
You will be responsible for developing new data-driven marketing strategies that are informed by sales metrics and Google Analytics. Strong analytical skills are needed to report on KPIs such as revenue, acquisition costs, traffic, conversion rates and average order value.
Typical responsibilities will include
- Build and develop marketing strategies, with support from the central Marketing team, that ensure ongoing updating of the websites, contributing to overall revenue growth while maintaining customer loyalty and satisfaction.
- Development and delivery of online and offline marketing activities (email, paid search, SEO, affiliates, partnerships, (display) advertising, PR, promotions, social media, etc.) based on customer insight, segmentation and analysis.
- Plan, present and execute digital marketing plans in line with overall business strategy and goals whilst being mindful of budget and company direction.
- As part of a wider team, work together with Channel Management and relevant Product managers to develop ranges and propositions that excite and stimulate consumer purchase.
- Work closely with the online operations team, customer service team and fellow e-commerce executives to improve customer experience in the areas of site functionality and performance.
- Think creatively, strategically and with good judgement to rapidly improve upon E-commerce KPIs (acquisition, conversion, retention, spend).
- Identify areas where expenditure could be increasingly cost effective.
- Establish robust reporting on all digital channels performance weekly/monthly/ yearly.
The role requires an Ecommerce professional with a proven record of generating success through digital marketing and data analysis activity. Strong experience of the end-to-end ecommerce process, ideally within a Magento / Magento 2 environment, is of course essential. Operationally managing campaigns in-house, as well as managing external agencies to deliver a range of required services such as PPC, affiliates etc., will be required. Finally, the company will be looking for the successful applicant to have good, related qualification.
This role is commutable from Leeds, York, Harrogate, Bradford and Huddersfield. Salary is 35-40k
- - International Home Tech Retailer-Responsibility for UK Market-Digital Marketing Focus
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job