Do you have knowledge and experience within the eCommerce Industry? Are you experienced in a client facing role?
Are you looking to join a Digital Agency who are not afraid to ask "why" and challenge their clients on their digital marketing and ecommerce strategies?
eCommerce Manager - £25,000 - £30,000 per annum depending experience
Due to continued growth, our client based just outside of Swindon are looking for an eCommerce Manager to join the Account Management team. This is a full time role with additional benefits including a paid Amazon Prime account.
- Planning and implementing multichannel ecommerce strategies
- Day to day point of contact, answering technical questions
- Developing exceptional relations with your allocated clients
- Taking a proactive approach to client accounts, raising any concerns with them prior to end of month reporting
- Ensure delivery team are on track to achieve your clients monthly, and long term goals
- Working with the Account Director to help identify, manage and close upsell opportunities
Successful applicants will have the following:
- Experience in a client facing role
- Strong knowledge and experience within the eCommerce industry
- A strong all round of SEO, PPC and Email Marketing
- Possess the ability to establish rapport with clients and build long lasting relationships
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Self-organised and able to multi-task
Dont miss out on this opportunity to join a growing team at an award winning Digital Marketing Agency
Jackie Kerr Recruitment is an independent agency that has been established for 20 years.
We strive to provide the ultimate consultancy service to all our candidates. Whether you are looking for permanent or temporary work we pride ourselves in understanding our candidate’s requirement’s to ensure that we place you in your ideal role.
We have recently heavily invested in new Recruitment Software that provides an online portal. Simply visit jackiekerrrecruitment. com to enter your details and you will receive job alerts, hot off the press.
The portal enables you to update your information and CV at any time, so we always have your latest employment details on record.
So please visit our website and let us help you to find your dream job!
- Digital Marketing