This well established brand are in need if a commercially savvy Ecommerce Manager to join the growing London Head Office.
As part of a dynamic department, you will have responsibility to support the development and execution of a global ecommerce strategy managing the brands market place relationships with 3rd party retailers.
This is an exciting time of growth for the brands and you will be integral in driving the success of these online stores, you will have full responsibility for managing +developing all aspects of ecommerce operations, trading and marketing working creatively with the ecommerce and marketing sales team.
You will driven by driving sales and growth of the brands online presence by demonstrating you are a strategic thinker; You will have ideally have a mix of experience across online trading and operations through to product marketing + merchandising.
Coming from similar role with a strong understanding of market place trading in a pure play set up, You will be adept managing a growing ecommerce business across the following areas :
Product Marketing/ site trading
* Develop and own product marketing and promotional content schedules
* Lead seasonal planning for new collections, trends and product highlights
* Coordinate product marketing, editorial and promotional content schedules
* Own the homepage and all other pages throughout the site - continuously provide insights to Marketing, Merchandising and Management teams
* Manage sale/ markdown campaigns
* Manage the seasonal product buy in conjunction with the Merchandising team
Site improvements & development
* Manage ongoing site optimisation and product navigation, propose changes and initiate remedial actions to support trading
* Drive site optimisation across desktop, mobile and tablet
* Lead and manage the on-going merchandising and trading testing and optimisation schedule for the site
* Develop new on-site merchandising tools to facilitate an improved user experience and ultimately improve sales
* Define KPIs and continuously review value delivered and success metrics
* Provide analysis and insight in conjunction with web analytics team to improve service and offering to customer and drive global sales.
* Define and implement continuous reporting and analysis on conversion, engagement and success metrics
* Lead insights to optimise conversion and sales from each area i.e. responsiveness to product categories and collections
You will be passionate about ecommerce and retail and thrive in a fast growing business that celebrates its wins and supports the development of your career with fantastic opportunities in the business longer term.
Experience as an Ecommerce Manager with strong operations and trading skills in an ecommerce marketplace environment is essential
This is an urgent hire to please do not delay in getting in touch to discuss your profile today.
- ecommerce marketplace amazon third party 3rd party
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job