ECommerce Manager - Merchandising & Optimisation MAT COVER
Our client, a global travel retailer is focussing on driving online growth with the increasing demand for Instore Collection. As Website Optimisation & Online Merchandising Manager you'll be working with multiple stakeholders (commercial, supply chain, instore sales and operations as well as external partnerships with brands and retail partners) across a huge portfolio of fragrance, beauty, fashion brands and much more.
You'll be steering the day-to-day e-comerce business:
- Managing the development of the website platform (Magento)
- Overseeing the product database uploads
- Executing the front-end merchandising (increasing ATV, reducing bounce rate, improving conversion).
- Managing and motivating direct reports
Additionally you'll need:
- In depth working knowledge of Magento
- Understanding of complex retail environments
- Experience of agency management
- Proficiency with Google Analytics and reporting
Please note this is a minimum 12-18 month contract (Mat Cover)
- agency management
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"