ECOMMERCE MANAGER - GLOBAL RETAIL BRAND
Ecommerce Manager - Global Retail Brand - Job Summary
My client is looking for a Web Manager to grow the online business by developing the ecommerce strategy to deliver the commercial plans. This is a fast paced varied role that requires both a combination of reactive and strategic skills and approach so it would suit a ecommerce or web manager that is used to and comfortable with taking full ownership of a retail website.
Ecommerce Manager - Global Retail Brand - Role Responsibility
- Own the overall Ecommerce function and work with external partners and internal stakeholders to deliver the optimum user experience, including purchase journey, and conversion.
- Accountable for the technical and commercial success of the site, through project delivery and excellent planning skills, taking the lead in bringing innovative new solutions to the table.
- Collaboration with internal stakeholders to achieve commercial objectives and KPIs.
- Be the business stakeholder for identifying opportunities to lead the evolution of the Ecommerce function including identifying customer pain points and emerging customer needs and behavioral trends, develop a roadmap on ROI based prioritisation and production of business cases, working alongside all stakeholders and partners.
- Coordinate the relationship between departments, understanding their requirements and turning those into a coherent ongoing strategy.
- Manage the agency responsible for the site. This includes large development work, bug fixes, support and maintenance.
- Harness the power of SEO, heat mapping, analytics and search to drive maximum, relevant traffic to the website.
- Keep up to date with web trends and developments and ensure we remain current.
- Ensure the EMEA websites are always operational and functioning.
- Monitor the performance of the site (banner clicks, traffic behavior, conversion triggers etc) and feed into the trading meetings and around the wider business as a basis for shaping product and trading direction.
- Analyse trading KPI metrics to maximise sales opportunities daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly.
- Ensure successful integration of seasonal sales and marketing initiatives
Ecommerce Manager - Global Retail Brand - The Ideal Candidate
- You'll be a great leader who inspires their team with a track record of getting teams working together and coaching and developing individuals.
- Strong trading and commercial acumen with at least five years experience
- Detailed understanding of ecommerce, with hands-on experience of merchandising, customer journeys, online marketing, website analytics, CRO and technology selection.
- Experience of managing agencies and third parties.
- Great influencing skills with experience of taking people with you to achieve organisational goals, comfortable communicating at a senior level with the ability to relay technical knowledge to stakeholders with various levels of technical knowledge.
- Experience driving large ecommerce projects from business case to delivery.
- Analytical and comfortable working with numbers and spreadsheets (tableau, advanced Excel) with exceptional technical web analytics knowledge (e.g. Google Analytics, SEO, CRO).
- Customer focused with a passion for delivering a great online experience.
- Attention to detail and process
- A successful record in delivering and running digital projects through project management, problem solving, the ability to manage multiple issues as and when they arise.
- Working knowledge of online development and frontend design.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"