- Maternity cover within a global retailer.
- Innovative business that promotes sustainability.
- Growing eCommerce function.
The eCommerce lead is responsible for site performance and continued enhancement, traffic generation, promotions, customer experience and customer satisfaction, including alignment of any 3rd party (dealer or online retailer) programmes.
What you’ll be doing
You’ll have ownership for the delivery of the eCommerce plan for EMEA in line with business goals and consumer strategy, including all website updates, enhancements, new content, offers and promotions. Furthermore, it will be your job to ensure that the business processes and systems are designed, developed, operational and optimised for eCommerce.
Working closely with external agencies, you’ll drive traffic to the site through SEO, paid search, affiliate programmes and other digital marketing activities.
With regards to internal stakeholders, you’ll partner with the brand, product, operations, technology and marketing teams to deliver a rich experience to customers, and boost profitable sales through the website.
In addition, you will be expected to use analytics tools to analyse data on sales and site traffic in order to monitor performance and identify opportunities for improving eCommerce activities.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- Proven experience in a similar eCommerce Manager or Online Trading role. Demonstrated successes in working with a cross-functional team to win support for agreed plans.
- Experience with site merchandising and tying in digital marketing strategies to enhance the customer experience.
- Experience managing third party vendors and agencies as necessary.
- Ability to use analytics tools to monitor performance across a range of key metrics.
- Must possess commercial acumen to drive revenue and be profit-conscious.
- Organised, savvy, and able to lead and galvanise a cross-functional team.
- Appreciates the value of positive customer service, and has high expectations for customer satisfaction levels.
- Strong communicator with high levels of written, verbal and interpersonal skills.
You’ll receive circa £32k pro rata, alongside the opportunity to join a global team with big ambitions.
This is an urgent requirement so please send through your CV ASAP and Rina will be in touch.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'