This is an exciting new job opportunity with a luxury online retailer seeking a dynamic eCommerce Manager, for their central London Head Office.
Your main responsibility is to effectively manage the trading of this brand's website, from devising the overall commercial trading strategy with the Head of eCommerce, to monitoring daily activity.
As eCommerce Manager you will report into the Head of Ecommerce.
Key responsibilities as eCommerce Manager include:
- Leading all website merchandising and Conversion Rate Optimisation (CRO) to maxmise online profitability and conversation
- Ownership of Average Order Value (AOV) and Units Per Transaction (UPT) across the website - maximising on all cross-selling potential
- Management of online visual merchandising, and optimising customer journey
- Delivering on end-to-end planning strategy
- Monitor online stock availability alongside the Buyers to ensure all channels are holding the correct volumes of stock
- Monitoring competitor activity, identifying trading opportunities where this market can maximise on sales
The eCommerce Manager will work closely with the content, creative and digital marketing teams to ensure user journey is as effective as possible. There will also be UX agency partnerships to maintain and develop.
If you're an eCommerce Manager or Digital / Online Trading Manager seeking a new job opportunity to be part of a contemporary men's and women's luxury business, please apply today with your CV.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.