Are you excited to work internationally?
Reed Marketing & Creative is working with an award winning provider of professional and architectural lighting solutions. Built on over a century of expertise in lamps and luminaries, they supply globally state-of-the art products and systems to the public, commercial and private sectors.
• Develop and enable E-Commerce strategy, linking sales and marketing function with overall goal to increase sales
• Manage customer sell-out programs aimed at driving conversion at customer owned channel; includes managing local E-Commerce product and marketing content / customer traffic generating B2C leads / joint trade promotions
• Implement online conversion tools
• You will manage and execute the budgets assigned to e-commerce, whilst influencing others engage in this discipline
• Interpret gathered local & global customer insights and translate into local actions on digital sales and B2B partner channels to maximize online sales
You will have:
• 5+ Years in an e-commerce environment
• Proven ability to drive sales in an e-commerce environment
• Skilled in positioning businesses in an online environment using SEO / SEA
• Ability to work with and influence key stakeholders in a business
• Ability to analytically interpret online data and make key decisions, all in the effort to drive sales
• Qualification: Bachelor degree in Business Marketing or any equivalent
Apply now to avoid missing out or email Marianna.email@example.com with your CV!
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job