Ecommerce Manager 9 Month FTC
Ecommerce Manager ( 9 Month FTC)
How would you like to take ownership of a B2C website for a Premium Tea Brand?
This premium tea brand is an entrepreneurial company with incredible expertise and passion for tea. They source the best tea leaves from across Asia and enable luxury hospitality and consumers in over 70 countries around the world to enjoy the highest quality tea experiences.
The Ecommerce Manager's role will be to focus on conversion, retention and frequency from new & returning customers.
If you want to work with one of the most respected luxury tea brands in the world, as well as an exciting and growing business, and have full ownership of the B2C website, look no further.
* The Ecommerce manager will be managing all website pages, ensuring that each aspect of the page is updated and reflects the goals of the business
* Optimising the product details; including site inventory, product images, product descriptions and continually improve product categorisation, navigation, site search, and product listings
* Acting as the main point of contact for resolution of website issues and updates and working with developers to oversee website development project implementation and testing
* Work with Content Manger to ensure website content and meta data is optimised for SEO and managing external agency relationships (PPC & Web Development)
* Maintaining and building non-product areas of the website e.g. T&Cs, landing pages and monitoring ratings and reviews left by customers, ensuring the business is aware of any issues
* The Ecommerce Manager will have experience in working alongside existing paid media agency (PPC, Paid Social) as well as continually evaluating campaign results to inform senior management on campaign development.
* You will have experience in analysis and reporting, including Google Analytics/GTM so you're able to increase conversion rates, AOV and revenue
* Your understanding of best practice ecommerce to a consumer audience will enable you to drive sales, optimise conversion, manage trading plans, merchandise the site and optimize customer journey on site
* Your successful project management skills will give you the ability to manage website development projects as well as be able to manage external development team(s)
* Your experience in regular reporting on sales, key metrics and promotions will reflect in your ability to manage qualitative and quantitative surveys as well as A/B testing to understand and influence the behaviour of customers.
If you enjoy working with a premium/luxury B2C retail/ecommerce brand apply now.
Any specific questions? Connect with Alicia Richardson on Linked in
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'